Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sweethearts Day

Today was a lot of things. Mostly it was good. My heart delighted in my sweet three who a part of my life every day. Their eyes are bright and they reflect back to me what I need to remember.

Today was....
mom! i need to go potty
hungry tummies
vitamin eating
mom! I'm missing a valentine- where's Johns?!
owie noses
a morning call from a friend
more Valentine making
love sharing
school parties
laundry
bill paying
organizing
lunching with two little lovies
idea generating
deliveries
bloody nose and a car nap
more potty help
reading books
many sweetheart hugs from little blue eyes
a spank on the bottom
shouting, crying, laughing, squealing
home made soup
chocolate hearts from a friend
anxiety attacks
orange peeling, soul peeling
moved to tears
spreadsheet fixing
gift making, wrapping, and giving
reflective, heartbreaking, and joyful...

No comments:

Post a Comment