Thursday, March 1, 2012

Nerd Fitness

A new favorit-0 online place I like to visit is Nerd Fitness. Today's post was entitled A Newbie Guide to Nerd Fitness. A perfect place to start if you ask me. Mr. Nerd Fitness himself, Steve Kamb, shared the top three reasons people flock to his site and circle....they want to be healthy, be happy, and to look good naked. I would just like to say that yes, Steve, you are right. I want to be healthy, happy, and look good naked. Ironically numero thres is especially important to me right now. Yes, emphasis on ironically. I'm a long way from being in great nerd shape. And when I say a long way, I mean I am sitting at my desk eating chocolate chips while "sugar free". And by desk, I mean a kitchen table. It is a table with a story.

BUT I can touch my toes. This is the place to celebrate, right?

Happy Cori can touch her toes. Hurrah!

No comments:

Post a Comment